Second Attempt

I went back to the drawing board after my failed kimono project and “reworked my numbers” and got a much better version this time around. Not only did I adjust the sleeves, but also the center front depth, and decreased the length. The previous version was about 2 1/2 inches longer and looked more like a robe then something you might wear with pants.

This fabric seems to have a similar vibe, but instead of a rayon crepe material, I used a Liverpool with a crepe like texture. It has a great drape, but lacks some of the sheerness that I had in my failed version.

All I have left to do is to put in the hems…. and then probably make  shirt to go with this. LOL

One thought on “Second Attempt

Comments are closed.