Well, the previous catagory “Girls’ Easter Jacket” has now become “Girl’s Easter Jacket & Skirt”. This afternoon, I put the finishing touches on another “That’s So Raven” pattern, Simplicty 4260. This was a pretty easy & fast sew as I started this project yesterday!
I managed to finish up Taylor’s Easter jacket this afternoon. Let’s hope she likes it. Overall, it turned out pretty well, except I managed to trim off part of the ruffle on the top part of the jacket. I don’t think that it’s noticeable, but I know it’s there. UGH.
Potential new project to start. Taylor has given the fabric the o.k. (although she’s undecided about the organdy contrast rufle), now I just need the motivation to sew this one up!