Quite awhile ago (over 2 years!), I tried the Portlander Pants pattern. At the time, I wasn’t a fan of the finished design, but I’ve found myself wearing this particular pair quite a bit lately and I decided I needed another pair.
I “shopped my stash” and decided to use the least fabric from my stash (because who is going to see them) – a checked floral print French terry that I had gotten in a So Sew English bundle (it reminds me of the 1970s). I’m finding that this pair isn’t as comfortable as my previous pair – it could be that the fabric I used as the waistband just has a more snug feel (plus I forgot to reduce the width, again) or it could be the other pair is just old enough that it’s taken on that wonderful “broken in” feel… or that “quarantine 15” is finally kicking in!