I would love to say that I’ve been accomplished in the sewing department, but sadly I haven’t. I did tackle doing a bit more unboxing (I filled our new entertainment center shelves with books, pictures, knickknacks) and started cutting out a pattern.

I’ve been wanting to make Jalie’s Simone since it’s release and with cooler temperatures on the horizon, I figured I had better hurry and make the shorts version before it gets too cold to wear it. If all goes well, I’ll have enough time to make a coordinating Michelle tank (I love the idea that it looks like a romper, but is really a two piece – so much easier to go to the bathroom in) before I tackle writing an article and drafting a few patterns.