Once again, I was inspired by artwork for my latest sewing project. Our living room currently has quite a bit of black and gray, so we decided to bring in color by adding a large Cosmo Dali canvas on the wall. In order to help bring it together, I purchased a few pillows and made a few of my own. The two you see here are what I used to cover 2 (purchased) pillows that didn’t make the cut: The faces print is from an IKEA print that I bought (and stashed) several years ago and the black and white (which will also be used for chair covers) is from a current IKEA print. Things are slowly coming together around here!