Last week I had mentioned that I was inspired to make some shirts that I had seen in a boutique. They were a cute mash up of stripes and camouflage… and I decided that I needed several. Here’s my version:
I used the camo that I had left over from my Union Street Tee , a stripe modal that I had snagged from So Sew English, and the Valencia. The only modification that I made to this one was adding the banding along the sleeve. To do this, I cut a strip the same length as the bottom edge of the sleeve and 4 3/4″ wide (that way when it’s folded over and sewn, the band width is 2″).
Once again the fit on this is perfect… and I love the feel of the modal jersey on this one!