Buffalo Plaid Leggings

I’ve been talking about making buffalo plaid leggings for weeks…. and now I finally have them! My original intention was to use Jalie’s Clara for the pattern. However, when I pulled it out, I discovered that I had lost a piece (the section to make the higher, solid waistband) and didn’t have the patience to print off the section I needed so I went with a good staple: Jalie 2920.  Thankfully, these did not turn out looking like pajama bottoms – my fear after cutting the fabric out.

For now I’m pairing it up with my black Mimosa, but I’m on the hunt for something that would have longer sleeves… I’m fairly certain that the Astoria is too much plaid overkill.