A Second Mama Stella

Yesterday was an in-service day for Easton’s school. Thinking it was still “the weekend” I completely forgot to post, but I did get an extra day in of sewing – so I whipped up a second Mama Stella Top & TunicĀ (you can see the original version here).

This time around I used a remnant from the Vegas Jane I made earlier in the year. This fabric is a double brushed poly – so it has a great drape and the wild print makes for a fun little top. In this version, I also opted to use the short sleeves and top length (which looks much better with jeans). I plan on wearing this one to an upcoming concert – I think it should be perfect for the occasion.