Converse Pt. 2

Just in time for picture day at school tomorrow, the Converse button down is complete and paired up with the t-shirt from yesterday.

If you missed my previous post, I managed to only use 1 yard of of Emma One Sock‘s “Converse Collection” shirting with Peek-a-Boo Pattern’s Oxford pattern – not something I would ever recommend, but thankfully this print was wide enough to get away with doing it. Thankfully, everything came together without a hitch… in fact, dare I say this might be one of my best button-down creations that I’ve made! Sadly, this is the largest size in this pattern and after this year, Easton will be out of this pattern company.

One thing I’ve neglected to do this year is post costs of my projects. I’ve gotten out of the habit (or maybe I don’t want to know!), but decided to start back up with this project. Here’s the details below, keep in mind this doesn’t include the cost of the t-shirt (which ran about $9.00)

Total Cost:

Pattern….. stash
Fabric…….¬†$14.00
Notions….¬†stash

Total $14.00