In my quest to make the Selija Knot Tee one piece, (the front) I didn’t initially take into consideration how it is constructed. As you can see from the photo, the pattern looks as if it was just spliced in half – which is fine, but then you wind up omitting the hems on the shirt. After playing around with several ideas, I scrapped the idea all together and cut it as instructed. This time, I did lay it out exactly as in the photo so pattern matching was a breeze (not exact, I know, but close enough that it won’t bother me when I wear it). I’m hoping to work on this one today so I can wear it this weekend…. we’re actually going to have some seasonal, spring temperatures!