I had the sudden realization that December is tomorrow and I have a whole slew of project that I want to accomplish before Christmas! So what is up next on my plate?
- Commissioned projects: I have two projects that I’ve picked up this week. A set of 4 memory pillows and a pair of curtains. I know, not the most exciting of sewing.
- Socks! Last year (oddly enough about the same time last year), I made a pair of socks. While they are fun, they aren’t truly comfortable but I loved the idea of using some of my fun fabrics to make my own. Peek-a-boo patterns have come out with their own pattern called Cozy Toes and I decided to give this a whirl. I think the fit looks better because of the shaping so I’m hoping for a better fit.
- Underwear. When I made my latest Spoonflower purchase I picked up a few fun knits to make a pair of cute undies. When the package arrived, Easton saw the prints and claimed them for his own…. oddly enough he asked for underwear too (they must scream underwear prints). It’s been ages since I’ve made underwear for him so I’m going back to the drawing board on sizing for Jalie 3242 and seeing what feels comfortable to him.
- Tea Towels. Speaking of Spoonflower, all my 2017 calendars have arrived and are awaiting to transformed into this year’s tea towel gifts. I may have gone a bit overboard in ordering though as I have quite a few to make this year.
- I still have quite a bit of athletic wear fabric left over and intend on making a Penberley Pullover and at least one pair of Jalie leggings to go with it.
WHEW! And that’s not counting the new Bag of the Month Club and Seamwork patterns that are released tomorrow! What is on everyone else’s plate this month?