Well, I went and did it again…. I got another KnitFix. Even though I have a lot of fabrics I need to sew up, I couldn’t resist the promise of stripes, neons, and a few fall prints thrown in the mix for July’s bag….. and here’s what arrived:
- Mint Pink Multi-stripe on Oatmeal Jersey Rayon Spandex Blend
- Bright Botanical Jersey
- Neon Green Heather Gray Small Stripe Jersey Blend
- Purple Black Abstract Floral Jersey Rayon Spandex Blend
- Teal Green Mod on Beige Cotton Jersey Knit
- Mauve Blue Floral Rows Jersey Rayon Spandex Blend
Overall, I’m pretty happy with the entire bag. I had requested the mint pink stripe and was thrilled that I received it (although it is thinner than what I had hoped it would be) and I love the floral rows and abstract floral as well (the teal mod is the only print that doesn’t really call to me). However, with that said, my first project from this mix will probably be the bright botanical jersey. From what I have seen on their Facebook page, it seems to be a pretty popular material and seems to be a good fit for summer sewing. When I opened it up, I noticed that it’s almost like a border print so I’m going to have to mull over how I might use this one…. stay tuned!