Embroidery

05-embroideryAs I gear up to start writing another Creative Machine Embroidery project, I realized it was also time to ‘test out’ the embroidery that I would be using. Since I can’t seem to stick with the color change sheet, I wound up pouring over embroidery threads for about an hour (plus a trip to the store, too!) and still wound up changing my mind mid stitch (as you can see, there 4 different color tulips in the photo on the right).

Finally, after an ENTIRE afternoon, I decided exactly what I wanted to do…. now to spend the day stitching it all out (full disclosure, it should wind up pretty good sized when I am finished). Next time, I may just stick with the color change sheet!