….. And another fishouflage shirt is complete! This time I made one for Easton that matched his dad’s. Since I’ve used Jalie 2918 so many times for him, I’ll skip the review and just get right to the picture. (Speaking of pictures, this is what you get when no one really wants to pose and it’s a bit chilly outside).
Next up, two more shirts for us girls…. which means that I need to go out and get more fabric. Since Bret decided he wanted long sleeves I didn’t purchase enough material initially to accommodate that style and have enough left over for another shirt. I do have some nice scraps left over – I’ll have to decide what to do with those soon!