- New swimsuit! My geeky Star Wars sugar skull swimwear fabric arrived and I’m itching to make a new suit. The print is rather large so I need something that will show off the design – I’m thinking that it may need to be a tankini style, but I would love something more fun.
- Shorts, shorts, shorts. Basketball might be over now for Easton, but he loves wearing the shorts. If I can find a good resource for that athletic tricot mesh, I may make a bunch for summer.
- Jackets galore. I’ve been talking about making the Hyde Park Hoodie for ages and I’m finally getting off my duff and doing it. I also purchased some great Marvel and Adventure Time knits and would love to make hoodies for Easton.
- Speaking of Marvel, we’re seeing the Marvel Live tour right around Easton’s birthday and thought I would come up with a ‘surprise package’ for him to go along with the tickets. In addition to the Marvel knit, I found a coordinating woven – I’m thinking pajamas would be cool.
- New Patterns. As always the new patterns are trickling in and I want them all! Which ones caught your eye? I think I need some new shirts for spring!
By the way, the Tina Funko Pop really has nothing to do with sewing… I got her this weekend as a gift and have added her to my collection of toys that adorn my sewing room.