I’ve been debating on what to make next for my Stocking Swap partner’s ‘stuffers’. I found a fun purple ‘skull and crossbones’ type fleece in my stash and decided that it should become a hat. I used the pattern that I created for this issue of Sew It All – it’s super easy and comes together in a flash! While I like the way it turned out (it fits the mannequin a little weird since her head is much smaller and has that ‘flip’ at the end of her hair), I’m not sure I’m going to include it in her package – my partner sews and I hate sending something she might easily make for herself…. maybe it’ll be chilly this weekend I’ll need a new hat!
Share This Post!