Easiest Project

I have way too many “irons in the fire” at the moment so I’m discovering I have a little progress done on several items (instead of my usual work until it’s done and then move onto the next project). Since I haven’t really started on the Louey boxers yet, I thought I would do the next best thing… make a coordinating shirt. I used a scrap of the leftover Star Wars material to make a patch – fortunately I was able to use the entire comic book cover (this is a ‘toss’ so the rest of the comics that appear on the fabric are covered up by other designs, this image is the only one that is whole). Easiest project, ever – plus I feel like I’ve made a dent in my sewing list.