It’s been awhile since I’ve joined a swap on Craftster, but I finally broke my ‘dry spell’ when I saw sign-ups for a Blythe (and Pullip swap). Partners were assigned over the weekend and I set to work on my first (and undoubtedly largest) project: a Victorian style doll dress for Blythe. I started with a Chang Hsiu Mei pattern (no. 5) – I’d like to say I followed this pattern, but there are very little instructions (there are notations in Chinese, but I have no idea what they say) and little to no reference as to where\how trims should be placed etc… so I winged it. I think it’s a simpler version that what was anticipated, but I like the end result. Now I’m debating making the hat that designed to go with it (it doesn’t strike me as Victorian so I may skip it all together).
Share This Post!