I spent a lot of time pattern matching my latest Jalie hoodie: making sure the front and back worked together, assuring the sleeves were the same, and the pocket lined up. Apparently, I didn’t think that much about how I cut the pocket facing because after I sewed it on, I realized I had this (photo on left). I debated ripping the whole thing out and starting over, but the fabric is thin and I was afraid what I might do to it and decided to leave it…. I figure I can just stick my hand on one side of the pocket all the time.
Honestly, though, this caused just enough frustration that I’ve decided to put it away for a little bit, I really don’t want to have to tackle the rest of stripe matching at the moment and would rather do something less stressful.
Share This Post!