Believe it or not, the top on the right is a raglan – the design is just lost in the print! I managed to finish off the top to Simplicity 5271 last night and am fairly pleased with the end results. I made a few minor changes to this top: I added an extra 1″ to the bottom hem – just looking at it, it seemed short (the arms were longer than the hemline). I also used 1/2″ seam allowance – even though the jersey passed the ‘stretch test’, it’s not as stretchy as what I think of for sleepwear… no one likes a tight fitting shirt while they’re trying to sleep! Now it’s onto the pants – I’m really regretting not getting more of this material, I think it’s just too cute.