Since my test of the travel organizer turned out so well, I decided to try my hand at ‘personal organizers’ (tampons, pads, etc.). I thought I was on a roll with cutting until I realized… I did it wrong! Instead of making it long and skinny, it’s now short and fat. Consequently, I’m going to sit down and shave off a bit of top half to make it more to scale and also mess with the pockets so that everything fits and is even. Drat, I didn’t bargain for redrafting the pattern, but I used too much of the laminated cotton to waste it (it’s just too expensive to waste!). Now, it’s back to the drawing board!