Fortunately for me, my partner in the Blythe swap didn’t really have a preference on clothing so I had a lot of designing control. One thing I really wanted to do is to make a fun pair of pants. I stumbled across this very cool, liquid, black lame sort of material and I knew immediately that’s what they were destined to become (unfortunately, the photo doesn’t quite capture it very well) – for those that are interested, I used a legging style design from my Doll Coordinate Recipe book. For the top, I used a scrap from this shirt and this free t-shirt pattern from the Puchi Collective.
I liked this look so much I have decided I want to make another one for myself. I even came across a sliver material that I think I use for it… or maybe I’ll make a silver tunic… or both!