Mission Maxi Version 2

With one dress under my belt, I went ahead and started a second – this one is all mine! For this dress, I used a fabulous polka dot, jersey print from Needle Nook Fabrics (I liked the way the black ‘dripped’ down into the white). The only alteration I made was taking this dress up 1 1/2 inches. As you might be able to see, it’s still too long – this particular fabric stretches more lengthwise and I’m thinking that between sewing and the weight of the material, the dress could really be taken up again (it’s not bad with heels, though). I’m thinking that I’ll let it hang on a hanger for a few days and see how much more it ‘grows’ before I take it up. Otherwise, this dress is a keeper!

9 thoughts on “Mission Maxi Version 2

Comments are closed.