I started crafting for my Week of Baby Onesies swap this week. I have a lot of ideas for this one, but keeping them ‘gender neutral’ is a bit more difficult that what I thought they would be – I never realized how many fabrics really lean toward girls. My first shirt is a ‘tattoo’ themed design in red foil. I had dyed a white shirt ‘black’, although the dye didn’t turn out dark enough and looks more like a gray (with purple hues) instead. It’s a nice color, but not necessarily the one I had intended (I have since found black onesies sold at Hobby Lobby). I used a stencil made by Tulip for the design – I do not recommend them. The borders are thin so it’s too easy spread the paint over the intended design, plus they are small (great for baby shirts) so ‘painting’ the design is even more difficult. I would have rather used Plaid’s Simply Screen, but their templates seem to run too large and are limited in designs right now. Overall, I like the finished result, but not necessarily the products used to make it.