Aside from changing out the thread on my serger, I’m all set to sew up some new pajamas for Easton! I think that these should come together fairly quickly now that I’ve cut out the fabric – although I will say, I’m a bit concerned that the red and brown material doesn’t have quite enough stretch to it. They fit the ‘pick a knit’ rule on the back of the envelope, but neither one of them seems to have enough ‘give’ to it for my taste (I guess I really like super stretchy sleepwear). Consequently, I’ve cut extra material for the ‘ribbing’ around the neck – I just don’t want to feel like I’m jamming Easton’s head through the shirts. Now all I need is for someone to nap good so I can capitalize on this productivity I’m feeling right now!