Almost Done

Since I didn’t add the lining to the exterior fabric and Peltex, I had to go back and baste everything…. again. Even though it was time consuming, I think it was worth it, both sides are nice and smooth – no puckers! At the same time I added the piping (I opted for brown which not only matches the bird on the material but is also the same as the pattern photo).

While I was stitching away, I also inserted the zipper. With this part finished, all I have left is to do is stitch the fabrics together…. I’m getting close to being finished (crossing fingers)!

5 thoughts on “Almost Done

  1. Beth Conky

    It’s really cute. Love the fabric. Can’t wait to see it all put together. Enjoy your blog.

Comments are closed.