I’m still working on baby items… of course, not for myself, but for my swap partner!
One thing she had listed that she wanted was a blanket, so in keeping with my Rocking Baby theme I made this:
Originally, I had planned on using a Minky for the backside, but most of what was available were pastel colors. So, I settled on a quilted black cotton – which went perfectly with the Skulls and Roses print I had selected for the front (selected from my stash fabrics). I think this actually worked out better since the batting provided a bit more loft without being too bulky. Too bad I don’t have enough left over to make one for myself – it’s actually a fun look!