Quick Project

#14 from stashscrap fabric – The Headband. I decided yesterday that I need to work on something quick that would coordinate with the jacket I was making Taylor. That’s when I decided to make Altered Cloth’s Headband #5. I did make it a tad thinner than the 2″ width she described, but otherwise I followed her directions and came up with this:

I was hoping for an action shot, but Taylor spent the afternoon at a friend’s Memorial Day party (riding horses, swimming, cooking out) so I never got my photo. You’ll have to wait for that when I post the finished hoodie pictures for the completed look.

3 thoughts on “Quick Project

Comments are closed.