1. I have a fascination for all things Japanese.
2. One of my favorite pairs of underwear when I was a kid was my Wonder Woman Underroos. I still have a thing for her, as you can tell from me making several WW inspired aprons. I also recently found that they make Wonder Woman cami & panty sets for women.
3. I have never been camping and have no desire to start. My idea of ‘camping’ is staying at a hotel and eating from room service. Yes, I know, I’m a weenie.
4. I have very curly hair. I once appeared in a (local) television commercial where I had my hair chemically straightened (Japanese Hair Straightening).
5. I had always thought that I would have liked to work in a crime lab (yes, I watch too much CSI) until we had the possum incident. Between the smell and the flies, I realized that this was an occupation that I could never handle. See #3, I’m a weenie.