I worked for most of the day yesterday and managed to finish Burda 8132.
I haven’t put it up on the sidebar – mostly because I wasn’t able to upload photos when I got started on this project. Overall, the top is cute, but it is a bit large on me – if I make this again, I’m going to have to make some alterations so I can get the look that I want.
I used scrap knit buttermilk and RPL (rayon, poly, lycra blend) on this which made it a bit bulky in the diamond insert area – so if you’re planning on making this try to use something that is thin. I trimmed everything down, but it doesn’t lay as flat as what I would like.
I’ll be posting a review of this on PatternReview later on today, but you’ll also be able to see it on the newly launched Burda site which should debut sometime in December. This is an English version of Burda – complete with a forum, tutorials, patterns to purchase, etc. It sounds like it is going to be a fabulous website – I’ll post more about it when it’s launch is official.