I’m starting to make some real progress on my swap bag! (Photos are in the continued section of this entry, so don’t proceede if you are my swap partner)
I’ve got the outer shell of the bag finished. I really didn’t like the feel that the interfacing gave the fabric, so I added some additional softer interfacing to the large panels. It did improve the fabric a bit and gave it some more stability. I’m also planning on adding some plastic to the bag bottom. I can already tell that it’s going to get droopy if you put too much weight in it.
I also made the flap (that weird triangular shape) and the lining. You can’t see it, but the lining has an inside pocket.