After Taylor’s softball game yesterday – in 108 degree temperatures (they won, by the way, apparently they can tolerate heat better than the other team), I started working on my swap partner’s bag.
I’ve cut out all the pieces to the bag and lining and have fused all the interfacings on. I don’t reacall what interfacing I picked up (something fusible), but after ironing it on, it gives a papery feel to the fabric, it’s weird. The pieces seem to hold their shape well, but it makes an odd crinkle noise when you rub it. I also realized that I’m out of covered buttons, so that means another trip to Joanns.
Here’s what I have so far:
Taylor has another game tonight (it’s tournament time). Hopefully, I’ll be as motivated as I was last night to work on this bag!