Floribunda Cami

I had very good intentions in getting the That’s So Raven Coordinate started today, but after cutting out the vest – which had 11 pieces – my heart just wasn’t in it. So, this weekend, while Taylor was doing one of two book reports, I cut out the fabric for the Floribunda Cami.


I’m using some sort of silky fabric from my stash. I believe that I got it several years ago when I was on a pajama sewing kick. It sort of looks like pajama fabric, blue with large blue flowers on it – gosh, I hope this top doesn’t look like I walked out of the house with my pjs on – oh wait, that sort of top is still fashionable! I also have a confession to make. I’m not making a muslin. SSSHHHHH. I know that I should, but I really, really wanted to sew this up. Besides, I’m using fabric from my stash. I have to make room for the new stuff that’s comming in this week!
I worked on the flower already. In the cami view, it’s placed on the V of the shirt. I followed the directions (well, at least I think I did) and got the flower so big that I believe that it’s bigger than my boobs. I think that I’ll be scaling it down.